Eclipse - parseSdkContent failed error - not recognizing XML Files



I am using Android SDK Tools 23.0.2 with Android API 20 (L preview).


I have been having this error for some time:


parseSdkContent failed java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError


and I have looked at many other similar questions and tried their solutions to no avail.


They recommended deleting the /.android file in the user directory where my workspace is saved and restarting Eclipse. However this did not work for me.


parseSdkContent failed Could not initialize class android.graphics.Typeface


Android SDK Content Loader failing with NullPointerException


This error seems to be affecting my java code's ability to recognize the XML files it references. When I reference variables to components in the XML file, it does not recognize its existence, even though everything seems to be set up correctly.


Please let me know if any more information is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment