Action Bar with navigation drawer



This is very similar to many question already posted on stackoverflow, but I still haven't found the right solution. The problem I'm facing is how to implement a custom actionbar.xml file and add a navigation drawer function to the top left icon.


I'm trying to create an action bar that looks like this with two ImageButtons on side and an ImageView as a logo in the center. When user presses on the left ImageButton from actionbar.xml, I would like navigation drawer coming from the left, like in this tutorial . The last thing that troubles me, is how to put a title of pressed fragment in the center of the action bar instead of a logo.


I've already written all xml and java files, but I just can't put the pieces together. Please help.


No comments:

Post a Comment