Multiple divs with different data from xml stream



I would like to have 5 div boxes which decreases(10%) in size. The content for the div comes in from a live stream, where when ever a new node is created in the XML stream, a new div is created and the old one moves ahead, and the last one disappears. I have written the code for the divs to insert data from multiple xml files(eg. 5 divs have 5 xml files), but would like this real time. Ive looked into using carousels in both jquery and css, but I dont know how to trigger an event that will cause the first one to appear. This is my output till now


the link is at 54.165.56.16


the portion at the bottom is what i need to fix. Even if you can point me in the right direction, it would be helpful.


Please help.


No comments:

Post a Comment