Can not save char data to xml file in MATLAB



I want to modify xml text information of an svg file in MATLAB. I renamed the svg file to xml file



system('rename *myfile.svg* *myfile.xml')


got the XML text info:



fid = fopen(‘myfile.xml');
XMLdata = fscanf(fid1, '%s');


XMLdata is a char array containing XML text info Now I can modify the XMLdata using strcmp for eg:



new_claim = strrep(XMLdata, 'Sans', 'Times New Roman')


Now I could not write this XMLdata to an xml file using xmlwrite



xmlwrite('fileout.xml', XMLdata)


I am getting error


Error using javaMethod Java exception occurred: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: image/svg+xml200m



at com.icl.saxon.IdentityTransformer.transform(IdentityTransformer.java:92)

at com.mathworks.xml.XMLUtils.serializeXML(XMLUtils.java:175)

at com.mathworks.xml.XMLUtils.serializeXML(XMLUtils.java:44)


Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: image/svg+xml200m



at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown
Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.icl.saxon.IdentityTransformer.transform(IdentityTransformer.java:90)

... 2 more




java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: image/svg+xml200m



at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown
Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.icl.saxon.IdentityTransformer.transform(IdentityTransformer.java:90)

at com.mathworks.xml.XMLUtils.serializeXML(XMLUtils.java:175)

at com.mathworks.xml.XMLUtils.serializeXML(XMLUtils.java:44)


Error in xmlwrite (line 83) javaMethod('serializeXML',...


No comments:

Post a Comment