What should be the path stored in XML file?



I have created a WPF project using PRISM. Here is the structure of my application:



MySolution
|-Business //Folder
|-StaticData //This Project Contains XML file which contains data about menu and navigation.
|-Data
|-Modules //Folder
|-MenuModule
|-MembersModule
|-View1
|-View2
|-View3
|-MainProject //Startup Project
|-Infrastructure


I want to use View-Based Navigation in this application. My menu is generated dynamically from XML File. So, I also want to store the Navigation URI in this XML file.


I have used xcopy command to copy the dll of ModuleMembers automatically in the current Directory.


I have tried:



Modules/ModuleMembers/View1xaml and
http://packapplication:,,,/Modules/ModuleMembers/View1xaml


But I always get System.Object instead of View in the output.


You might say that this the problem of Registering modules. But that's not a problem. Here is the code for registration :



_container.RegisterType<object, View1>(typeof(View1).FullName);


So, I think that The path of the View stored in XML file needs to be changed.


Thanks.........


No comments:

Post a Comment