XML : C# User Control bubble up events to WinForm

I'm looking for an example where I can do the following things, the msdn examples aren't really clear to me and I don't see any examples on here for this approach:

  1. Multiple checkbox (each checkbox is a new user control): save selections to load each section user control pages one after another. Eg 4 checkboxes, 2 selected, upon next load control one, on next of control obe load control two. After the last controlis loaded, show end cobtro. Send selections to form and form deals with user controls to load.

  2. Bubble up each text/checkbox entry from each user control to the form upon each next; these stings will be used to create an XML at the end.

  3. More of a question. If next is selected an the values are sent to the form, if the user clicks back, the current values should be loaded, and any changes should result in all strings eing updated to replace the existing ones eg clear then bubble up to form. Else I will just clear upon back.

  4. Display all strings etc saved in the form from each user control to a final user control.

On another question, I was given some good advise about how to manage the user controls, so now I would like to take it further.

Another reason is I want to serialize/deserialize the xml from a central point and not step by step and I will create this final task for generating and processing what the xml does in a new thread.

All advise, links, code examples welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment