XML : Combining classes from JAXB xsd defination

I am a total newbie to JAXB and jersey . I am creating a restful service in jersey that will accept a xml input and ideally this xml must be unmarshelled into a model annoted class.

I have the xsd for the input xml. My idea was that I have a Generic class and my api will only work with one object. When I ran the xsd to java class conversion in JAXB I observed multiple java files and I don't know how should I work with multiple .java files (ideally if i can modify the one Generic class and add objects of the newly created class) would be good, but dont know how?

Also, i want to keep the solution generic where anyone can register their xsd and then the one Generic class will be the one that the api should in . I would not know before hand the xsd schema (except the one sample that i have) and hence I don't know which java classes will be created ?

Apologies if i was confusing and for no code cause this doubt is in my head before i have started implementing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment