XML : Create text file from XSD? (java)

I have a project that I'll receive quite a big number of new XMLs files and will have to convert them to a legacy text file that is already used across other systems.

Is there some way / some framework that allows me to generate a text file based on a XSD dynamically, and with a good performance?

I'm using Java with Spring, but I'm open to any frameworks, ideas you might have :)

An example of I want to achieve would be:

XSD

  <xs:element name="shipto">    <xs:complexType>      <xs:sequence>        <xs:element name="name" type="xs:string"/>        <xs:element name="address" type="xs:string"/>        <xs:element name="city" type="xs:string"/>        <xs:element name="country" type="xs:string"/>      </xs:sequence>    </xs:complexType>  </xs:element>    

would generate me a text like:

  shipto.name|shipto.address|shipto.city|shipto.country  lorem|ipsum|new york|usa    

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment