XML : Using selenium to scrape email addresses with xpath

I want to scrape the email address from the following web page.
Facebook Business Info Page

So I decided to use the selenium driver with Python. I figured the best way to do this was through defining the xpath. From inspection of the elements, I noticed that the info I was looking for was found in the following HTML structure as seen here: enter image description here

Now I must admit that I am bit of a noob when it comes to using Selenium and defining elements by xpath, so I was hoping someone would correct me if I am defining the following xpath incorrectly. This is what I have right now: enter image description here

But I'm fairly certain I'm defining the wrong xpath. I know I want to grab the information in the _50f4 div class but I don't know how to define it. If someone could help me figure that out I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment