How to implement a RSS-feed as a source in Spring XD



I want to load RSS feeds using Spring XD for storage in Hadoop. I use the following example: http://ift.tt/1soTPAk I created therefore a feed.xml file in the directory [/usr/local/Cellar/springxd/1.0.0.M7/libexec/xd/modules/source] and later also in [/usr/local/Cellar/springxd/1.0.0.M7/libexec/xd/modules/source/feed/config/feed.xml] by copying the example feed.xml file of the github example.


The github example states that "This section covers setup of a local project containing some code for testing outside of an XD container. This step can be skipped if you prefer to test the module by deploying to Spring XD."


I want to deploy the module in Spring XD using xd-singlenode and xd-shell. So within xd-shell I tried to create a stream using DSL scripts such as



stream create -- name bbcfeed --definition "feed | log" --deploy


As a result I get the following error message: "Command failed org.springframework.xd.rest.client.impl.SpringXDException: Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML schema namespace [http://ift.tt/141PPBs resource: URL [file:/usr/local/Cellar/springxd/1.0.0.M7/libexec/xd/modules/source/feed/config/feed.xml]"


I checked the existence of springdramework.org schema's. They do exist.


What am I doing wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment