obtain key attributes from amazon rss feed objective-c



Consider this >RSS feed URL<.


When you parse this with AFHTTPRequestOperation using the AFXMLParserResponseSerializer serializer, I am able to retrieve the xml content as expected with CData objects for every item displayed in the RSS feed. I am also able to convert the CData object into a string for processing.


One thing I am having trouble with is identifying the following attributes:



  1. Book title

  2. Book author

  3. Book rating

  4. Book cover image

  5. Book price.


I can iterate through the item nodes, but then onwards there are no nodes or a specific pattern whereby I can iterate say for exampe through the individual tags since there is no consistency between the cdata objects. What can I do ?


Any response or idea is welcomed. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment