What are the classes that JAX-WS auto-generates from a WSDL, and into a org.datacontract.schemas._2004._07-package?



I'm implementing a java client framework, that sends data to a webservice. So far, my company uses this webservice to recieve data from .Net applications, but it accepts only xml, so it doesn't matter.


I have used JAX-WS to auto generate the java classes I need, both for the package to send, and the interfaces to send the package through. However, a few of the model classes puzzles me.


We have some classes that are only accepted as certain pre-determined values. They are not enums. They were generated into a package called org.datacontract.schemas._2004._07.System_Diagnostics, and lack the standard xml-annotation I find in all other generated classes.


When trying to use the generated ObjectFactory to create instances of these classes, a runtime error occurs, stating that they need default no-args constructors, which they do not have. However, giving them these constructors might cause the sent xml data-package to have empty values. That is at least what happens, and it only happens to these values.


I need to know more about these auto-generated datacontract classes to get anywhere with this problem. I have tried to learn more about them through generic JAX-WS searching, and specific org.datacontract.schemas._2004._07-searching, but all I find are other irrelevant errors that people experience, and no general information.


So what are these classes that generated into this package? How are they different from the other generated classes (Xml-annotated)? is the package name specific to the kind of pre-determined set of allowed object values that I described? What do I need to know about them to make them play along? Should they have a no-args default constructor?


No comments:

Post a Comment