XML : XML File Not Launching in Aptana, Brackets

Does Aptana support XML documents? I tried running the file and just got a blank screen. I've also tried running the file in Brackets (nothing), Sublime (nothing), and I can't use Notepad++ because I have a Mac. Here is my xml code (called sports.xml):

  <?xml version = "1.0"?>  <?xml-stylesheet type = "text/xsl" href = "sports.xsl"?>    <!-- Fig. 15.18: sports.xml -->  <!-- Sports Database -->    <sports>   <game id = "783">    <name>Cricket</name>      <paragraph>       More popular among commonwealth nations.    </paragraph>   </game>     <game id = "239">    <name>Baseball</name>      <paragraph>       More popular in America.    </paragraph>   </game>     <game id = "418">    <name>Soccer (Futbol)</name>      <paragraph>       Most popular sport in the world.    </paragraph>   </game>  </sports>     

Here is a screenshot of what it should look like:

http://i.imgur.com/3bV3Wmh.jpg

Here is a jsfiddle of the code: http://jsfiddle.net/khy7ox0x/

Please enlighten me if you can. The sports.xsl file is definitely open in Aptana along with sports.xml, so that can't be the problem. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment